Webinar | Women in Entrepreneurship: Support, innovation, and creativity through recovery, reformation and revitalization
When: March 10, 10:00 am PST
The past year has been anything but business as usual. Join Canadian business ecosystem experts to hear their unique insight into what change has looked like and how innovation and creativity have inspired people to revisit the way they operate to foster resilience.
Plus, learn about finding the right government support for your business – including COVID-19 programs, and pick up a few tips and tricks for your business to navigate the government support landscape.
With a focus on support for women-led businesses and the importance of bolstering diversity and gender parity, we’ll welcome:
- Amy Gopal, Innovation Advisor with Innovation Canada
- Laura Didyk, Vice President, Client Diversity at the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Dr. Wendy Cukier, founder of the Diversity Institute, Academic Director of the Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub and Research Lead of the Future Skills Centre
- Anu Bidani, CEO of StemMinds, a Canadian entrepreneur and SheEO who has worked with Innovation Canada advisors on her business journey
- Christina McDonald, Marketing and Outreach Manager with Innovation Canada
The session will include at Q&A session with the panelists.