Business Reopening Guidelines: Retail
Retail businesses in BC were permitted to be open provided there was a 2 metre physical distance between people, however most chose to close for the safety of their staff and clients. Here are the resources you will need to prepare your retail business for reopening.
- Retail Council of Canada : Playbook For Re-entry
- Retail Recovery Checklist
- WorkSafeBC BC Protocols for returning to Operation
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Designing Effective Barriers
- PPE Vendors List
- Municipal Property Tax and Utility Relief Measures
- Health and Safety Resources including Cleaning and Disinfecting best practices and how to manage a COVID-19 incident at your location.
- Government of Canada Posters
- CFIB Small Business Help Centre
- Letter from the Office of the Chief Medical Health Officer to Businesses
- Guidelines from the BC Center for Disease Control (BCCBC.ca)
- Corona Virus Info for Retailers (RetailCouncil.org)