Canada United Weekend | Support for Local Businesses
Canada United is encouraging Canadians to shop or dine with local businesses, especially on Canada United Weekend, August 28-30th. And when they do, consumers have a chance to win* cash prizes.
Why get involved?
- Your shoppers or diners could win big!
- Make our marketing dollars work for you.
- There’s no charge to you to show you’re part of Canada United Weekend and no need to register.
How to get involved?
- Create a post about the contest or the weekend on social
- Add Canada United stickers and GIFs to your stories on Instagram
- Download a poster or sign to hang in-store
- Use #CanadaUnited on your social media
- Get a free Canada United window decal from an RBC branch and display it in your storefront (while supplies last)
- Do something special that will get noticed, like create a unique menu item or promote a limited-time offer
For help getting started, visit Canada United’s Small Business Toolkit.