Economy and Vacancy
Vancouver has reached the lowest vacancy rate in 4 years, says a report by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). In South Granville, there are currently only 13 store fronts available to lease (or 3.46% vacancy) in our entire 10 blocks. A 4-9% vacancy is considered an indicator of a healthy retail district.
Business is bustling. South Granville welcomes a plethora of new businesses to the area…
- Oriental Casa
- Breakfast Table
- Dog Swim
- Douglas made Furniture
- Vancouver Fine Art Gallery
Did you know??
- South Granville has over 740,000 sq feet of retail space which is 130% larger than Oakridge mall at 575,000 sq feet!
- There are over 1100 parking spots? 748 off street, and 400 on street!
- 55% of our businesses are independent. 62% are local.
- 66% of our businesses are unique to South Granvile.
Read JLL’s Vancouver Retail report comparing Downtown Vancouver, Kitsilano and South Granville