Everything the government has to offer your business – all in one place
When: March 24, 10:00 am PST
Did you know…
- there are hundreds of government programs and services to help support Canadian businesses – including more than 160 created specifically to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19
- that incorporated businesses who are ready to scale could qualify to work with an Innovation Advisor to help them connect to programs and services and provide advice…and
- that Innovation Canada has a suite of programs and services to support businesses innovate and grow
In this free session, you’ll :
- See how to get a tailored list of supports, including funding, loans, wage subsidies, tax credits and more, with the Business Benefits Finder
- Hear from an Innovation Advisor about how they can help incorporated businesses
- Hear from partners at Innovative Solutions Canada, Superclusters, BizPaL, the Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF) and Explore IP about how they are working to support Canadian businesses.
The session will include at Q&A session with the panelists.