1489 West Broadway to go to Permit Board
PCI Developments has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to redevelop the site, pursuant to the existing C-3A Zone, consisting of:
• a five-storey, mixed-use office building;
• maximum building height of approximately 73.0 ft. (22.25 m);
• at grade retail space and financial institution use;
• at grade station entrance at southwest corner of the site, for the anticipated underground Broadway Subway project; and
• six-storeys of below grade parking having vehicular access from lane.
Under the site’s the existing C-3A Zoning, the application is “conditional”, so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
This application has been scheduled for the Development Permit Board on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).