‘Open With Care’ Campaign
About the Campaign & Campaign Goals
Phase 2 of BC’s Restart Plan has begun and retailers, personal service establishments and art galleries are encouraged to reopen!
While we couldn’t be more excited that the neighbourhood may finally go back to business, we have to keep in mind that consumers will be hesitant to go back to their previous shopping behaviour. This is why the South Granville BIA is part of the ‘Open With Care’ campaign to:
- Build consumer confidence by ensuring the public that our members’ businesses are “Opening with Care”.
- Share a consistent message across the City and Province of BC.
- Provide knowledge to the consumer on how to be a “good consumer”; shop, dine, visit etc with care.
- Provide our members with the tools to assist them to ‘Open With Care’.
- Encourage the community to support local businesses in small ways.
Next to heeding WorkSafe BC’s reopening guidelines according to your industry, it’s crucial to communicate with your customers to reassure them that it’s safe to do business with you. To make the communication as easy as possible for you, we’ve prepared ‘Calls to Action’ and ‘Community Call Outs’ that you can share on your own channels. Find these assets below. These messages iterate on the very successful ‘Take Out to Help Out’ campaign that reached over 36,000 people between April 16-19 through South Granville’s website and social media channels.
Hashtags to Use on Social Media Channels
#openwithcare #openwithcarebc #southgranvillecares #helpoutyourhood
Campaign ‘Calls to Action’
Download image according to your industry by clicking on it. To use on your social media channels.
Campaign ‘Community Call Outs’