Your Attendance Is Important
To be able to work for you next year, the South Granville BIA must host an Annual General Meeting with a quorum and have its budget approved by the membership.
This way we can keep:
- beautifying South Granville through planters, banners, lights and public art;
- the neighbourhood clean and safe by hiring clean teams and a security concierge service;
- advocating for your interests in front of City Council and Translink;
- raising South Granville’s profile as a high shopping street through marketing and advertising;
- having activations and events in the neighbourhood.
Click here to sign up today or if you can’t make it, please consider assigning a proxy (to someone in your office, or to one of our board members) – it’s much appreciated! Instructions can be found HERE.